V&V Manager - Engineering
Job no: 493673
Work type: Full time
Categories: Agile, Engineering, Management, Scrum, V&V Engineering
Who is ELSA? We are ELSA!
Elbit Systems of Australia Pty Ltd (ELSA) is a subsidiary of Elbit Systems, one of the top 30 defence technology companies in the world.
Our new career opportunity
Reporting directly to the Systems Engineering Manager, as our new Verification and Validation (V&V) Manager you will bring your V&V expertise and positive and driven attitude to enhance your team’s capability and continue to build on our successful culture.
In this integral role you will also have the opportunity to lead a dedicated team of ten (10) V&V Systems Engineers in the conduct of all V&V activities including:
- Requirements management (using DOORS or a related toolset e.g. ClearQuest, Enterprise Architect, JIRA)
- Providing services to projects and preparation of procedures and engineering work for our defence customer,
- Taking responsibility for the whole Verification & Validation process from initiation planning to release
- Developing relevant testing strategies, required procedures and reporting on any identified non-compliance; and
- Finalising of test reports to allow the system to be released.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Need to have an NV1 security clearance or meet the citizenship requirements to quickly acquire one
- Be degree qualified in an engineering discipline or systems analysis
- Have demonstrated people leadership skills and a high degree of problem solving
- Have hands on experience writing test plans and related systems engineering documentation
- The proven ability to deliver them against time, cost and quality constraints and
- Ideally have a background in Defence systems engineering, V&V, software development, vehicle platform integration and/or communications systems.
Why ELSA might be the company for you
- You will be provided with the opportunity to work on leading edge defence technology projects
- We really do value our people - Flexible work hours are available to have a genuine work/life balance and time with your family
- Opportunities for career growth and on the job training and access to 1000s of on-line courses to support you on your way
- A collaborative work environment so you can build your skills and knowledge across the business, not just be put into a job title box
- We want to bring out the best in our people.
We look forward to your application. For more information please read the below position description. We will interview as qualified candidates are shortlisted so apply now!
V&V Manager PD ST ver 200619.pdf
Candidates are required to obtain Australian Security Clearance and/or a National Police History Check. For further information regarding security clearance, please refer to the Australian Government: Department of Defence website.
For the purpose of obtaining a National Police History Check, candidates information may be provided to a third party provider/s.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend