BMS C2 Instructor, Trainer & Mentor - Melbourne, Canberra or Canungra
Job no: 493682
Work type: Full time
Location: Canberra, Canungra, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Puckapunyal
Categories: Defence, Training
ELSA | Trust – Innovation – Excellence
Delivering tailored, high technology solutions for Australian Defence, Intelligence and Cyber Security.
Established in 2010, Elbit Systems of Australia (ELSA) has become a trusted partner of the Australian Army in delivering our advanced Battle Management System as a key component in the digitization of the battlefield. ELSA is a strategic partner in Australia’s defence, providing hardware, software, through life support and training as the Australian Defence Force (ADF) digitizes command and control.
We have expert trainers on the ground at Commonwealth facilities across the country supported by offices in Canberra, Melbourne and Brisbane.
As one of our new permanent expert trainers you will be using your extensive instructional experience at command levels within the ADF and your understanding of both the Australian Army and ADF doctrine which underpins its war fighting capabilities at Platoon, Company and Battalion level and an understanding of the Army training development cycle.
Reporting to the Regional Training Manager, you will use your helpful and credible training style to quickly get buy-in from and build strong relationships and confidence in the BMS with Army personnel at all levels.
Please see our Position Description below for more information.
Position Description - BMS C2 Instructor Trainer Mentor.pdf
- A dynamic, innovative and collaborative work environment that recognizes your unique experience and contribution;
- An employer that understands and supports your transition from Defence to corporate culture;
- The opportunity to continue to contribute to the success of the Australian Defence Force;
- Tailored informal and formal professional development opportunities, including access to an extensive range of online courses;
- Flexible working arrangements to help you balance your work and personal commitments;
- Paid Parental Leave and a family friendly ethos; and
- Ten days of paid Reserve Service Leave every year.
If you’d like to join our talented and dedicated Training Services Group, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter as soon as possible as we interview as soon as we shortlist qualified candidates.
Please note: All candidates must be able to obtain an Australian Security Clearance. For further information regarding security clearances, please refer to the Australian Government: Department of Defence website. If you have not previously held an ASC you will be required to undertake and pass National Police Check initially.
For the purpose of obtaining a National Police History Check, candidates information may be provided to a third party provider/s.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend