Systems Engineer - Product Security
Job no: 492292
Work type: Permanent – Full Time
ELSA | Trust – Innovation – Excellence
Delivering high technology in Australia
Elbit Systems of Australia (ELSA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Elbit Systems, one of the top 30 defence technology companies globally, with annual revenue in excess of AU$4 billion. Established to deliver our advanced Battle Management System to the Australian Army, we have diversified into cyber security, unmanned aerial systems and land systems.
The opportunity and what’s in it for you
As our Systems Engineer – Product Security, you will be responsible for providing Systems Engineering product security services to projects across the entire system engineering life cycle including conception, design, realisation, integration, verification, acceptance and support.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for cyber engineering of secure systems, and support for security accreditation in accordance with the Information Security Manual (ISM).You will play a key role in shaping the development of systems within a dynamic, multinational company providing cutting edge technology to the Australian Defence Forces.
What you will need to be successful
- Need to have an NV1 security clearance or meet the citizenship requirements to acquire one;
- Degree in Engineering or IT;
- Demonstrated knowledge in information security risk management;
- Previous experience in achieving product security accreditation (is desirable);
- Previous experience in infrastructure and application information security risk management including security threat and risk assessments;
- Previous experience in Software development and System Integration Projects;
- Previous experience working in a multidisciplinary Engineering team in software or system integration projects;
- Demonstrated ability working on projects, meeting deadlines and managing stakeholder expectations.
- The opportunity to work in a cyber-engineering team on future focused, advanced Defence technology projects;
- Tailored informal and formal professional development opportunities, including access to an extensive range of on-line courses;
- Flexible working arrangements to help you balance your work and personal commitments;
- Paid Parental Leave and a family friendly ethos; and
- A dynamic, innovative, collaborative and contemporary work environment that values your technical skills.
If you’d like to join our talented and dedicated Engineering team, please submit your Résumé and Cover Letter as soon as possible as we will interview as soon as we find suitable candidates.
PLEASE NOTE: All Candidates are required to obtain a National Police History Check and/or an Australian Security Clearance. All Candidates are required to have Australian Citizenship. For further information regarding security clearance, please refer to the Australian Government: Department of Defence website (http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/)
For the purpose of obtaining a National Police History Check, candidates information may be provided to a third party provider/s.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend