BMS-C2 Instructor, Trainer & Mentor
Job no: 493709
Work type: Fixed term - Full time
Categories: Training, Defence, Technical training
ELSA | Trust – Innovation – Excellence
Delivering high technology in Australia
Established in 2010, Elbit Systems of Australia (ELSA) has become a trusted partner of the Australian Army in delivering our advanced Battle Management System as a key component in the digitization of the battlefield. ELSA is a strategic partner in Australia’s defence, providing hardware, software, through life support and training as the Australian Defence Force (ADF) digitizes command and control. We have expert trainers on the ground at Commonwealth facilities across the country supported by offices in Canberra, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Located in our office on base at Puckapunyal, you will be leveraging your extensive instructional experience at command levels within the ADF, your understanding of both the Australian Army and ADF doctrine which underpins its war fighting capabilities at Platoon, Company and Battalion levels, and your understanding of the Army training development cycle.
Reporting to the Regional Training Manager, you will use your helpful and credible training style to gain rapid “buy-in” and build strong relationships and confidence in the BMS with Army personnel at all levels. Please see our Position Description for more information about this exciting opportunity. Position Description - BMS C2 Instructor Trainer Mentor -Puckapunyal.pdf
Please note: This is a full-time, fixed term opportunity until 18 December 2020.
- A dynamic, innovative and collaborative work environment that recognizes your unique experience and contribution;
- An employer that understands and supports your transition from Defence to corporate culture;
- The opportunity to continue to contribute to the success of the Australian Defence Force;
- Tailored informal and formal professional development opportunities, including access to an extensive range of online courses;
- Flexible working arrangements to help you balance your work and personal commitments;
- Paid Parental Leave and a family friendly ethos; and
- Ten days of paid Reserve Service Leave every year.
If you’d like to join our talented and dedicated Training Services Group, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: All Candidates are required to obtain a National Police History Check and/or a Australian Security Clearance. For further information regarding security clearance, please refer to the Australian Government: Department of Defence website (http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/)
For the purpose of conducting background checking, candidates information may be provided to a third party provider/s.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend