Systems Architect (Systems Engineer)
Job no: 492234
Work type: Permanent – Full Time
ELSA | Trust – Innovation – Excellence
Delivering high technology in Australia
Elbit Systems of Australia (ELSA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Elbit Systems, one of the top 30 defence technology companies globally, with annual revenue in excess of AU$4 billion. Established to deliver our advanced Battle Management System to the Australian Army, we have diversified into cyber security, unmanned aerial systems and land systems.
The opportunity and what’s in it for you
As our Systems Architect (Systems Engineer), you will be working under the guidance of the Senior Systems Engineer – Architecture Team Lead, and will play a key role in shaping the requirements, design and integration of system of systems within a dynamic, multinational company providing cutting edge technology to the Australian Defence Forces.
You will still be hands-on and provide overarching System Engineering and System Architecture services, system and software design and development, to projects from the initiation stage through to finalisation and delivery.
What you will need to be successful
- An NV1 security clearance or meet the citizenship requirements to acquire one;
- Tertiary qualification(s) in Engineering, Computer Science (or similar);
- Demonstrated knowledge of System or Solution Architecture, Systems Engineering and the Software Development Lifecycle;
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Architecture Frameworks, including Department of Defence Architecture Framework;
- Demonstrated ability to convey solution architecture and services to customers and stakeholders via verbal and written means;
- Demonstrated ability to critically analyse a documented design and provide feedback in a clear and concise manner; and
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations.
- The opportunity to work on future focused, advanced Defence technology projects;
- Tailored informal and formal professional development opportunities, including access to an extensive range of on-line courses;
- Flexible working arrangements to help you balance your work and personal commitments;
- Paid Parental Leave and a family friendly ethos; and
- A dynamic, innovative, collaborative and contemporary work environment that values your technical skills.
If you’d like to join our talented and dedicated Engineering team, please submit your Résumé and Cover Letter as soon as possible as we interview as soon as we find suitable candidates.
PLEASE NOTE: All Candidates are required to obtain a National Police History Check and/or an Australian Security Clearance. All Candidates are required to have Australian Citizenship. For further information regarding security clearance, please refer to the Australian Government: Department of Defence website (http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/)
For the purpose of obtaining a National Police History Check, candidates information may be provided to a third party provider/s.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend