Project Support Officer
Job no: 492259
Work type: Fixed Term – Full Time
ELSA | Trust – Innovation – Excellence
Developing innovative technology in Australia
Established in 2010, Elbit Systems of Australia (ELSA) has become a trusted partner of the Australian Army in delivering our advanced Battle Management System as a key component in the digitisation of the battlefield. ELSA is a strategic partner in Australia’s defence, providing hardware, software, through life support and training as the Australian Defence Force (ADF) digitizes command and control.
As a result of a period of parental leave, we have an opportunity for a highly motivated and organised team player to join our Land 200 program on a 6 month contract (with the possibility of extension). Based in our modern Port Melbourne office, as the Project Support Officer you will be responsible for providing critical administrative and coordination support to our busy and hardworking project team in order to ensure the smooth and timely administration of the program.
In this role you will work with a range of stakeholders to assist in the execution of project deliverables. Your role will involve:
- Document control in Excel and SharePoint;
- Project administration support (including preparing documentation and PowerPoint presentations);
- Supporting project meetings, including recording action items and minutes;
- Timesheet administration for Land 200 project team members;
- Project Activity Status Tracking;
- Tracking of documents to be submitted to our customer; and
- Other administrative, coordination and support duties as required.
Please see our Position Description for more information about this exciting opportunity.
The successful individual will have the ability to learn and adapt to be up to speed on the project and contributing quickly, as well as:
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint;
- Experience supporting a busy project, including document control duties;
- Strong attention to detail, organisation and time management skills; and
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
Please note that the successful candidate needs to be eligible to obtain a Baseline Australian Security Clearance. We will commence the process of obtaining a Security Clearance with the successful candidate after they have commenced in the position.
- A dynamic, innovative, fast-paced and collaborative work environment;
- The opportunity to contribute to the important work of the Australian Defence Force;
- The opportunity to learn from experienced Project professionals and gain experience in the Defence industry; and
- Modern, well-appointed office in Port Melbourne.
If you’d like to join our dedicated L200 project team, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires a baseline Australian Security Clearance. For further information regarding security clearances, please refer to the Australian Government: Department of Defence website (http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/).
For the purpose of conducting background checks, candidate information may be provided to third party provider/s.
Position Description - Project Support Officer - Updated 07 Apr 21 Final.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend