Cost Schedule Analyst
Job no: 492271
Work type: Permanent – Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Brisbane
Categories: Project Management
ELSA | Trust – Innovation – Excellence
Delivering innovative technology in Australia
Elbit Systems of Australia (ELSA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Elbit Systems, one of the top 30 defence technology companies globally, with annual revenue in excess of AU$4 billion. Established to deliver our advanced Battle Management System to the Australian Army, we have diversified into cyber security, unmanned aerial systems and land systems.
The opportunity and what’s in it for you
We currently have multiple permanent, full-time Cost Schedule Analyst opportunities available within our Projects teams at ELSA. Depending on the project, the Cost Schedule Analyst will provide scheduling support for our busy projects, and may provide earned value support. The purpose of this role is to ensure that programs can be accomplished within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost.
In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for developing, analysing, and managing project costs and schedules including providing timely advice and reports to projects and the customer on project cost and schedule performance.
These positions can be based in either Melbourne or Brisbane.
What you will need to be successful:
- An NV1 security clearance or the ability to meet the citizenship and eligibility requirements to acquire one;
- Strong demonstrated knowledge and experience in Open Plan Professional;
- Hands-on experience in the application of Earned Value Management (Cobra preferred) is highly desirable;
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and report on Actual Vs Planned costs;
- Proven presentation and written communication skills as you will need to modify documentation depending on your audience and answer questions around your analysis and recommendations to internal teams and to our customer;
- Experience working on defence projects would be ideal but is not essential;
- The ability to work with the customer to produce agreed schedules that meet both customer and company needs;
- Experience creating monthly updates and variance analysis reports; and
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations.
- The opportunity to work on future focused, cutting edge Defence technology projects;
- Tailored informal and formal professional development opportunities, including access to an extensive range of online courses;
- Flexible working arrangements to help you balance your work and personal commitments;
- Paid Parental Leave and a family friendly ethos; and
- A dynamic, innovative, collaborative and contemporary work environment that values your technical skills.
If you’d like to join our talented and dedicated Projects Delivery team, please submit your CV and Cover Letter as soon as possible as we interview as we find good candidates.
Please note: All candidates must be able to obtain a National Police History Check and/or an Australian Security Clearance. For further information regarding security clearances, please refer to the Australian Government: Department of Defence website.
For the purpose of obtaining a National Police History Check, candidates information may be provided to a third party provider/s.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend