Senior Verification & Validation Engineer
Job no: 492272
Work type: Permanent – Full Time
ELSA | Trust – Innovation – Excellence
Delivering innovative technology in Australia
Elbit Systems of Australia (ELSA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Elbit Systems, one of the top 30 defence technology companies globally, with annual revenue in excess of AU$4 billion. Established to deliver our advanced Battle Management System to the Australian Army, we have diversified into cyber security, unmanned aerial systems and land systems.
The opportunity and what’s in it for you
As our Senior V&V Engineer, you will be responsible for providing and leading Verification and Validation (V&V) services to projects from the initiation stage planning, followed by development of the verification and validation tasks, through to finalisation of the Verification and Validation reports. Working as a part of the engineering team, you will play a key role in shaping the requirements, design, integration and verification of system of systems within a dynamic, multinational company providing cutting edge technology to the Australian Defence Forces.
What you will need to be successful
- Need to have an NV1 security clearance or meet the citizenship requirements to acquire one;
- Engineering degree in Systems analysis or similar;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Systems Engineering lifecycle; ,
- Previous experience in Software development;
- Previous experience working in a multidisciplinary Engineering team in software or system integration projects;
- Hands on experience in testing, evaluation, verification and validation (V&V) activities;
- Demonstrated experience in developing test procedures, V&V analysis reports and test reports;
- Demonstrated ability working on projects, meeting deadlines and managing stakeholder expectations.
- The opportunity to work on future focused, advanced Defence technology projects;
- Tailored informal and formal professional development opportunities, including access to an extensive range of on-line courses;
- Flexible working arrangements to help you balance your work and personal commitments;
- Paid Parental Leave and a family friendly ethos; and
- A dynamic, innovative, collaborative and contemporary work environment that values your technical skills.
If you’d like to join our talented and dedicated Engineering team, please submit your Résumé and Cover Letter as soon as possible as we interview as soon as we find suitable candidates.
PLEASE NOTE: All Candidates are required to obtain a National Police History Check and/or an Australian Security Clearance. All Candidates are required to have Australian Citizenship. For further information regarding security clearance, please refer to the Australian Government: Department of Defence website (http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/)
For the purpose of obtaining a National Police History Check, candidates information may be provided to a third party provider/s.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend