Field Support Representative
Job no: 492298
Work type: Fixed Term – Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane
Summary: In this role you will be using your extensive skills in subject matter expertise to assist in development of bid work for the upcoming integrated solider systems tender.
The opportunity and what’s in it for you:
As the Field Support Representative, you will be using your extensive skills and subject matter expertise to assist in development of bid work for the upcoming integrated solider systems tender. Reporting to the TLS Training Manager, you will be performing duties in support of the bid writing and engineering teams in a multi-discipline environment, managing commonwealth equipment and supporting key customer facing activities and demonstrations.
What you will need to be successful:
- Detailed understanding of dismounted Infantry operations to assist in the development of solutions that support relevant operational scenarios
- Previous military experience with Integrated Soldier Systems, specifically the Soldier Combat Ensemble and all ancillaries
- The ability to learn complex digital systems to provide advice on integration with the Soldier Combat Ensemble
- An awareness and understanding of current and emerging technologies that can support dismounted military operations
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- The capacity to travel in support of support key company activities
- A dynamic, innovative and collaborative work environment that recognises your unique experience and contribution;
- An employer that understands and supports your transition from Defence to corporate culture;
- The opportunity to continue to contribute to the success of the Australian Defence Force;
- Tailored informal and formal professional development opportunities, including access to an extensive range of online courses;
- Flexible working arrangements to help you balance your work and personal commitments;
- Paid Parental Leave and a family friendly ethos; and
- Ten days of paid Reserve Service Leave every year.
This role is a Fixed Term Contract until 31st December 2022.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend