Job no: 492304
Work type: Permanent – Full Time
Categories: Project Management
The opportunity and what’s in it for you
As our Project Manager, you will be responsible for the project management of a number of projects, mainly in the command, control, communications, computers and intelligence (C4I) domain. In this role, you will be responsible for the successful execution of agreed project outcomes and results on time and within budget. This position will work in partnership with internal and external clients to manage delivery of projects within designated timeframes.
We are looking for an individual with Project Management experience, preferably within the Defence environment, and someone who has experience in managing services delivery projects. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in team leadership and report management, and will have a strong quality focus.
What you will need to be successful
- Need to have an NV1 security clearance or meet the citizenship requirements to quickly acquire one;
- Formal qualifications and/or Membership in Project Management;
- Previous experience as a Control Account Manager;
- Strong knowledge of contract and report management;
- Have hands on experience writing procedures, reports and delivering presentations; and
- Demonstrated knowledge of working in projects, meeting deadlines and managing stakeholders expectations;
- The opportunity to work on future focused, advanced Defence technology projects;
- Tailored informal and formal professional development opportunities, including access to an extensive range of on-line courses;
- Flexible working arrangements to help you balance your work and personal commitments;
- Paid Parental Leave and a family friendly ethos; and
- A dynamic, innovative, collaborative and contemporary work environment that values your technical skills.
If you’d like to join our talented and dedicated Projects team, please submit your Résumé and Cover Letter as soon as possible, as our recruitment process will move forwards quickly.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend